The Indian finance minister suggested against using cryptocurrency.The law enforcement organization blocked the assets of two crypto exchanges.At a BJP Economic Cell event on Saturday,...
- Day's Range
- 2,304.0 - 2,353.0
- 52 wk Range
- 1850.0 - 7390.0
- Prev. Close
- Average Vol.(3m)
- 1-Year Change
- Market Cap
- P/E Ratio
- Shares Outstanding
- Dividend (Yield)
- N/A (N/A%)
- Next Earnings Date
- Nov 10, 2022
(Bloomberg) -- Europe’s benchmark power price rose to a record for a fifth consecutive trading session as there are no signs of the natural gas rally slowing down. German year-ahead power...
TOKYO, Aug 7 (Reuters) - Japanese shares ended lower on Friday as Sino-U.S. tensions heightened following a U.S. ban on transactions with China's tech firms, while a raft of lacklustre...
TOKYO, Aug 7 (Reuters) - Japanese shares fell on Friday as the market reacted to a string of disappointing earnings and forecasts, while investors also took a cautious stance ahead of the...
TOKYO, April 21 (Reuters) - Japanese shares dropped on Tuesday with energy-related companies taking the brunt of a collapse in oil prices, while the virus pandemic curbed any risk appetite...
TOKYO, Feb 5 (Reuters) - Japanese shares rose on Wednesday as a Wall Street rally and weaker yen boosted investor sentiment, although worries over the fast-spreading coronavirus outbreak...
* Nikkei, Topix at 13-mth high* Despite uncertainties, U.S.-China tariffs rollback hopes help* Toyota hits 4-yr high as cyclicals gain* Shiseido, Rakuten, Mercari down on earningsBy...
TOKYO, Nov 8 (Reuters) - Japan's benchmark stock index rallied to a 13-month high on Friday before paring much of those gains, as markets were buffeted by conflicting reports on how...
(Adds further Son comments, Japan tech recruitment, startup founders)By Sam NusseyTOKYO, July 18 (Reuters) - SoftBank Group Corp 9984.T founder and Chief Executive Masayoshi Son said on...
* Turnover boosted in final minutes from trade related to MSCI reshuffle - traders* Game-related shares surge* Tokyo Electron gains on share-buyback planBy Ayai TomisawaTOKYO, May 28...
* SoftBank Corp slides on debut after country's biggest IPO * Retail investors sell SoftBank to buy Mothers shares - analyst * Mothers index surges 1.2 pct * Positioning before Fed's...
* Nikkei down 0.43 pct after brushing lowest level since March * Positioning before Fed's policy decision seen dictating moves * SoftBank Corp slides on debut after country's biggest...
* Nikkei's immediate support seen recent low of 21,931.65 * Rare Japanese unicorn Mercari ends 77 pct above IPO price By Hideyuki Sano and Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, June 19 (Reuters) -...
* Trump's threat of new tariffs against China sours mood * Komatsu hits 8 1/2-month low, Shin-etsu Chem 9-month low * Rare Japanese unicorn Mercari traded at 66 pct above IPO price By...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.