SYDNEY, June 4 (Reuters) - Japanese stocks closed at their highest in more than three months on Thursday, underpinned by a weaker yen and signs of an economic rebound from a coronavirus-led...
- Day's Range
- 175.0 - 181.0
- 52 wk Range
- 127.0 - 273.0
- Prev. Close
- Average Vol.(3m)
- 1-Year Change
- Market Cap
- P/E Ratio
- Shares Outstanding
- Dividend (Yield)
- N/A (N/A%)
- Next Earnings Date
- Feb 10, 2022
SYDNEY, June 4 (Reuters) - Japanese stocks drifted near their more than three-month highs on Thursday on signs of an economic rebound from a coronavirus-led slump and a weakening yen, with...
* Concerns about virus outbreak keep sentiment cautious* Earnings from Toray, Nikon disappoint* Honda bucks trend with profit outlook upgradeBy Hideyuki SanoTOKYO, Feb 10 (Reuters) -...
* Market down on profit-taking ahead of holidays* Nikkei ends 2019 up 18.2%, Topix gains 15.2%* Dollar-converted Nikkei at 216.8, near 28-year peak* Geopolitical tensions in northeast Asia,...
TOKYO, Dec 30 (Reuters) - Japanese stocks dropped in early trade on Monday, the last trading day of the year, as investors booked profits ahead of New Year holidays, though the Nikkei share...
* Nikkei hobbled as risk sentiment still weak* Exporters, tech shares pare gains* Leopalace soars after Reno raises stake* Suzuki falls on news of India antitrust probe on Maruti SuzukiBy...
* Leopalace soars after Reno raises stake* Suzuki falls on news of India antitrust probe on Maruti SuzukiBy Ayai TomisawaTOKYO, May 22 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei edged up on Wednesday...
* Nikkei up 1.82 pct, brushes highest since Dec 18* China-related shares up amid Sino-U.S. trade optimism* Bridgestone surges on share buyback plan* Energy-related stocks lifted as crude...
* Nikkei up 1.8 pct, brushes highest since Dec 18* China-related shares up amid Sino-U.S. trade optimism* Bridgestone surges on share buyback planBy Shinichi SaoshiroTOKYO, Feb 18 (Reuters)...
* Taiyo Yuden jumps 20 pct after share buyback announcement* Machinery, auto stocks outperform* Isuzu Motors soars after its Q3 results cheer investors* Toshiba falls on forecast concernsBy...
* Machinery, auto stocks outperform* Isuzu Motors soars after its Q3 results cheer investors* Toshiba falls on forecast concernsBy Ayai TomisawaTOKYO, Feb 12 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.