By Tomo UetakeTOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Nikkei closed higher on Friday as some upbeat corporate earnings and forecasts helped, although the benchmark recorded its worst weekly slide in six...
- Day's Range
- 1,617.0 - 1,628.0
- 52 wk Range
- 1403.0 - 2125.0
- Prev. Close
- Average Vol.(3m)
- 1-Year Change
- Market Cap
- P/E Ratio
- Shares Outstanding
- Dividend (Yield)
- 40 (2.45%)
- Next Earnings Date
- Nov 02, 2022
TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - A slew of upbeat corporate earnings and forecasts helped Japanese shares bounce back on Friday, although lingering fears over the coronavirus epidemic kept the...
(Corrects paragraph 5 time to 0600 GMT, not 1600 GMT)TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Japanese shares bounced back modestly on Wednesday, partially clawing back hefty losses from the previous two...
By Hideyuki SanoTOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei edged higher on Thursday after the U.S. Federal Reserve cut interest rates, but the market faced tough resistance as investors...
TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei edged higher on Thursday after the U.S. Federal Reserve cut interest rates, but the market faced tough resistance as investors were eager to...
* Markets await Fed policy decision, eye trade developments* Investors digest mixed earnings: Nintendo falls, Sony gains* More earnings results coming up; Murata on Wed, Toyota on FriBy Tomo...
TOKYO, July 31 (Reuters) - Japanese shares slid on Wednesday, hurt by U.S. President Donald Trump warning China against dragging out trade talks while disappointing earnings hit Nintendo and...
* Technology shares under pressure* Outlook murky with eyes on trade, Fed* Domestic demand-related shares shine* Turnover 30% below averageBy Hideyuki SanoTOKYO, June 17 (Reuters) - Japanese...
* Investors square positions ahead of 10-day holiday* Anritsu ends down 12.8 pct, Nintendo, Zozo drop on earnings* Investors uncertain on strength of China recoveryBy Hideyuki Sano and...
(Refiles to add dropped letter in headline)* Investors square positions ahead of 10-day holiday* Anritsu plunges 15 pct, Nintendo, Zozo down on earnings* Investors uncertain on strength of...
* SoftBank hit by double whammy of Huawei and network disruption * Tokyo Electron, Sumco among heavy losers after Huawei CFO arrest * Top 5 selling phones in Japan are Huawei -...
* SoftBank hit by double whammy of Huawei and network disruption * Tokyo Electron, Sumco among heavy losers after Huawei CFO arrest * Huawei 5 most popular phones in Japan - Kakaku.com *...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.