You're invited to an exclusive webinar introducing the next game-changer in investing - ProPicks, a new feature on InvestingPro designed to simplify and revolutionize investment decisions.
Hosted by our Senior Financial Analyst Jesse Cohen and featuring insights from our VP of Subscription Products, Andy Pai, this enlightening webinar promises to equip you with the knowledge you need to make astute investment decisions by leveraging innovative technologies.
Meet our Hosts: Jesse Cohen and Andy Pai
Jesse Cohen, known for his in-depth analysis and insights on the U.S. stock market, emanates a wealth of experience largely in high-growth technology stocks. A frequent contributor to reputable financial media outlets, Jesse brings years of knowledge and expertise to the webinar stage. Joining him is Andy Pai, our VP of InvestingPro. Andy, with his deep understanding of finance and investments and passion for innovation in the sector, brings his unique lens to the table, outlining how technology can reshape and simplify financial planning.
Get Ready for ProPicks:
Designed with a blend of real-world financial insights and AI tech, ProPicks delivers unprecedented speed and accuracy in investment analysis. Powered by proven data sources and adaptable to dynamic market changes, ProPicks promises not to chase short-lived trends or hype stocks. Instead, it offers investment strategies that are custom-tailored to different investor styles.
Adopting a long-term approach, and eliminating the need for manual, labor-intensive research, ProPicks aims to consistently outperform the market. All this power pack comes included with your InvestingPro subscription.
Don't miss your chance to get a first look at this innovative tool designed to transform your stock picking and investment strategies.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.