Investing.com - XRP was trading at $1.54227 by 21:00 (15:30 GMT) on the Investing.com Index on Saturday, up 10.25% on the day. It was the largest one-day percentage gain since Wednesday, May 5, 2021.
The move upwards pushed XRP's market cap up to $53.12189B, or 2.31% of the total cryptocurrency market cap. At its highest, XRP's market cap was $83.44071B.
XRP had traded in a range of $1.32462 to $1.54227 in the previous twenty-four hours.
Over the past seven days, XRP has seen a drop in value, as it lost 4.41%. The volume of XRP traded in the twenty-four hours to time of writing was $8.64353B or 4.17% of the total volume of all cryptocurrencies. It has traded in a range of $1.2054 to $1.6261 in the past 7 days.
At its current price, XRP is still down 53.12% from its all-time high of $3.29 set on Thursday, January 4, 2018.
Elsewhere in cryptocurrency trading
Bitcoin was last at $49,237.5 on the Investing.com Index, down 3.29% on the day.
Ethereum was trading at $3,886.28 on the Investing.com Index, a loss of 4.99%.
Bitcoin's market cap was last at $922.27380B or 40.06% of the total cryptocurrency market cap, while Ethereum's market cap totaled $451.36844B or 19.61% of the total cryptocurrency market value.
Add Chart to Comment
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Only English comments will be allowed.