Investing.com - XRP was trading at $0.51806 by 22:02 (16:32 GMT) on the Investing.com Index on Saturday, up 10.15% on the day. It was the largest one-day percentage gain since Saturday, March 20, 2021.
The move upwards pushed XRP's market cap up to $23.44450B, or 1.28% of the total cryptocurrency market cap. At its highest, XRP's market cap was $31.58403B.
XRP had traded in a range of $0.46472 to $0.51806 in the previous twenty-four hours.
Over the past seven days, XRP has seen a rise in value, as it gained 12.56%. The volume of XRP traded in the twenty-four hours to time of writing was $4.18409B or 3.55% of the total volume of all cryptocurrencies. It has traded in a range of $0.4235 to $0.5198 in the past 7 days.
At its current price, XRP is still down 84.25% from its all-time high of $3.29 set on Thursday, January 4, 2018.
Elsewhere in cryptocurrency trading
Bitcoin was last at $59,183.6 on the Investing.com Index, up 0.30% on the day.
Ethereum was trading at $1,852.10 on the Investing.com Index, a gain of 1.61%.
Bitcoin's market cap was last at $1,105.28883B or 60.30% of the total cryptocurrency market cap, while Ethereum's market cap totaled $213.87189B or 11.67% of the total cryptocurrency market value.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.