Chinese tech giant Xiaomi (OTC: XIACF ) is reportedly preparing to debut its highly anticipated MIX Flip smartphone, according to information revealed on Wednesday. The device, which is part of a new series codenamed N17, was spotted in the IMEI listing by popular tipster Digital Chat Station.
The MIX Flip's inclusion in the IMEI listing confirms the moniker of the forthcoming device and reveals its codename, 2311BPN23C. However, the listing does not provide any additional details about the specifications of the upcoming smartphone.
This revelation comes following Xiaomi's recent product launch event in China. While the company unveiled a slew of products including Xiaomi MIX Fold 3, Redmi K60 Ultra, and Xiaomi Pad 6 Max, it confirmed that the MIX Fold 3 will not be launched in global markets. Despite this, anticipation remains high for the MIX Flip, which is expected to soon make its debut in China.
This article was generated with the support of AI and reviewed by an editor. For more information see our T&C.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.