- Looney Tunes characters will be given a whole new tale.
- In 1930, Warner Bros. debuted the Looney Tunes animated short film series.
Using non-fungible tokens (NFTs) to convey a tale, a blockchain-based Looney Tunes application will be developed by Warner Bros. and Nifty’s; a social media startup focused on NFTs. According to Warner Bros., the NFT collection titled “Looney Tunes: What’s Up Block?” will be released in collaboration with the label once again. According to the statement, Looney Tunes characters will be given a whole new tale via the usage of NFTs.
Tale Unfolds by Warner Bros
In 1930, Warner Bros. debuted the Looney Tunes animated short film series. Famous animated characters, such as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Wile E. Coyote, and the Road Runner, appeared in the cartoons. Sylvester and Tweety were also featured in the cartoons. The NFTs will allow them to “participate in fun activities and games as the story unfolds, digital and real life. One can earn rewards and perks along the way, Warner Bros. explains.
In addition to exclusive Looney Tunes goods and virtual meet-and-greets, members have access to never-before-seen material, and fresh NFT drops as part of their rewards and bonuses. Recent Warner Bros. NFT ventures include Space Jam: A New Legacy, Matrix-inspired NFT avatars, and hybrid physical and digitally themed NFT trading cards based on the DC Comics series.
The pre-sale starts on June 20, and the general sale begins the next day, according to the Looney Tunes NFT Twitter (NYSE: TWTR ) account. The NFT platform Nifty contains a drop on its website indicating that a snapshot will be taken on June 15 and the reveal on June 23. According to a statement from Warner Bros, the NFTs will be issued on the Palm blockchain network.
Nifty’s collaborated with Warner Bros. on the Matrix NFTs and the Space Jam NFTs. Warner Bros. collaborated with the Ethereum-based layer two (L2) protocol Immutable X to develop DC Comics-themed NFTs.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Do you wish to earn consistent income by trading crypto/Forex, here is a professional trader in crypto/Forex trading investment that can manage for individuals/corporate and generate profits on daily/weekly basis. Write 👉Trisha Donald on face📈book and via her Insta💢gram page👉trishadonald_official_fxtradeLike 1