The biggest gainers of the session on the Dow Jones Industrial Average were Chevron Corp (NYSE: CVX ), which unchanged 0% or 0 points to trade at 133.42 at the close. Boeing Co (NYSE: BA ) unchanged 0% or 0 points to end at 209.03 and Salesforce.com Inc (NYSE: CRM ) was unchanged 0% or 0 points to 196.84 in late trade.
Biggest losers included JPMorgan Chase & Co (NYSE: JPM ), which unchanged 0% or 0 points to trade at 152.14 in late trade. Goldman Sachs Group Inc (NYSE: GS ) unchanged 0% or 0 points to end at 346.04 and Nike Inc (NYSE: NKE ) 0% or 0 points to 142.95.
The top performers on the S&P 500 were SolarEdge Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: SEDG ) which unchanged 0% to 257.91, Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: OXY ) which was unchanged 0% to settle at 39.56 and Enphase Energy Inc (NASDAQ: ENPH ) which unchanged 0% to close at 140.35.
The worst performers were EPAM Systems Inc (NYSE: EPAM ) which was unchanged 0% to 443.23 in late trade, Viatris Inc (NASDAQ: VTRS ) which unchanged 0% to settle at 14.71 and Dentsply Sirona Inc (NASDAQ: XRAY ) which was unchanged 0% to 55.09 at the close.
The top performers on the NASDAQ Composite were Mullen Automotive Inc (NASDAQ: MULN ) which unchanged 0% to 0.63, Neurosense Therapeutics Ltd (NASDAQ: NRSN ) which was unchanged 0% to settle at 1.57 and China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: SXTC ) which unchanged 0% to close at 0.1826.
The worst performers were VEON Ltd (NASDAQ: VEON ) which was unchanged 0% to 1.3500 in late trade, Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: LXRX ) which unchanged 0% to settle at 2.740 and Esports Entertainment Group Inc (NASDAQ: GMBL ) which was unchanged 0% to 2.97 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 1692 to 1554 and 117 ended unchanged; on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange, 1936 fell and 1917 advanced, while 222 ended unchanged on the New York Stock Exchange.
The CBOE Volatility Index , which measures the implied volatility of S&P 500 options, was unchanged 0% to 27.75.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for April delivery was up 0.63% or 12.05 to $1911.85 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in April rose 3.68% or 3.32 to hit $93.53 a barrel, while the May Brent oil contract rose 2.10% or 1.95 to trade at $94.94 a barrel.
EUR/USD was unchanged 0% to 1.1312, while USD/JPY unchanged 0% to 114.74.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.10% at 96.112.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.