The biggest gainers of the session on the Dow Jones Industrial Average were Salesforce.com Inc (NYSE: CRM ), which unchanged 0% or 0 points to trade at 196.84 at the close. Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ: MSFT ) unchanged 0% or 0 points to end at 287.93 and Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC ) was unchanged 0% or 0 points to 45.04 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Merck & Company Inc (NYSE: MRK ), which unchanged 0% or 0 points to trade at 76.37 in late trade. JPMorgan Chase & Co (NYSE: JPM ) unchanged 0% or 0 points to end at 152.14 and Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE: PG ) 0% or 0 points to 159.90.
The top performers on the S&P 500 were Enphase Energy Inc (NASDAQ: ENPH ) which unchanged 0% to 140.35, Moderna Inc (NASDAQ: MRNA ) which was unchanged 0% to settle at 145.74 and SolarEdge Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: SEDG ) which unchanged 0% to close at 257.91.
The worst performers were EPAM Systems Inc (NYSE: EPAM ) which was unchanged 0% to 443.23 in late trade, Booking Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: BKNG ) which unchanged 0% to settle at 2616.41 and NetApp Inc (NASDAQ: NTAP ) which was unchanged 0% to 90.90 at the close.
The top performers on the NASDAQ Composite were Cyren Ltd (NASDAQ: CYRN ) which unchanged 0% to 2.2700, Lantheus Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: LNTH ) which was unchanged 0% to settle at 28.85 and Imperial Petroleum Inc (NASDAQ: IMPP ) which unchanged 0% to close at 0.49.
The worst performers were HeadHunter Group PLC ADR (NASDAQ: HHR ) which was unchanged 0% to 38.99 in late trade, Versus Systems Inc (NASDAQ: VS ) which unchanged 0% to settle at 2.155 and Yandex NV (NASDAQ: YNDX ) which was unchanged 0% to 44.75 at the close.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 1904 to 1388 and 129 ended unchanged; on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange, 2483 rose and 1483 declined, while 175 ended unchanged on the New York Stock Exchange.
The CBOE Volatility Index , which measures the implied volatility of S&P 500 options, was unchanged 0% to 27.75.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for April delivery was up 0.63% or 12.05 to $1911.85 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in April rose 3.68% or 3.32 to hit $93.53 a barrel, while the May Brent oil contract rose 2.10% or 1.95 to trade at $94.94 a barrel.
EUR/USD was unchanged 0% to 1.1312, while USD/JPY unchanged 0% to 114.74.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.10% at 96.112.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.