March 30 - Britain's FTSE 100 .FTSE index is seen opening 9 points lower at 5,501 on Monday, according to financial bookmakers.
* SCHRODERS: Schroders SDR.L Chairman Michael Dobson has asked independent director and former chief executive officer of BAE Systems BAES.L Ian King to lead the process of finding his successor, the British fund manager said on Friday. OIL: Crude oil benchmarks fell sharply, with Brent hitting its lowest since November 2002, as the coronavirus pandemic worsened and the Saudi Arabia-Russia price war showed no signs of abating. O/R
* The UK blue-chip index .FTSE closed down 5.3% on Friday as Prime Minister Boris Johnson tested positive for coronavirus, which claimed more lives in Britain. The Financial Conduct Authority had said on March 21 that Britain's listed companies should not publish preliminary financial statements for at least two weeks to better assess how the coronavirus outbreak is affecting their business. UK CORPORATE DIARY: Belvoir Group
BLVB.L Full Year 2019 Results Horizon Discovery HZDH.L Full Year 2019 Results Quadrise Fuels
QFI.L Half Year 2020 Results
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on: LIVE/
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.