TVS Motor Turns Ex-Dividend: 500% Interim Dividend, Amount, Payment
By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Shares of India’s third largest two-wheeler maker TVS Motor Company (NS: TVSM ) began trading ex-dividend on Thursday, on the record date for its interim dividend of 500% to eligible shareholders for the financial year 2022-23.
The auto manufacturer’s Board of Directors had declared an interim dividend of Rs 5 per equity share on 47,50,87,114 shares of the company for Re 1 each on a fully paid-up basis for FY23, aggregating to a dividend of 500%, while releasing the company’s earnings results for the December quarter.
The company will absorb a total sum of Rs 238 crore through the corporate event for the financial year ending on March 31, 2023.
TVS Motor’s Board had set the record date for the reward as Feb 2, 2023, and the interim dividend will be credited or paid to all the eligible shareholders on or after Feb 9, 2023.
The auto major announced on Wednesday that its domestic sales grew by 29% in January 2023, and rose by 3% overall to 275,115 units in the month from 266,788 units in Jan 2022.
The electric scooter TVS iQube Electric recorded its highest-ever sales of 12,169 units in January 2023 as against sales of 1,529 units in January 2022.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or