- TRON has been up 3.25% in the last 24 hours.
- The current value of TRON’s TVL is $5.34 billion.
TRON (TRX) is presently valued more than Shiba Inu (SHIB), according to CMC (NS: CMC ). With a market capitalization of $7.4 billion, TRON has overtaken Shiba Inu as the 14th-largest cryptocurrency. TRON’s algorithmic stablecoin, USDD, has continued to gain traction since its inception.
Keeping the trend going, TRON has been continuously burning TRX tokens. According to a Twitter (NYSE: TWTR ) post, over 5.8 billion TRX tokens worth $462 million have been destroyed. It’s only been about a month since the newly created stablecoin USDD—which uses the same algorithm as Terra’s UST—achieved market capitalization rankings among the top 100 coins.
Significant Increase in Total Value Locked (TVL)
According to DefiLlama, the TRON blockchain has moved into the top three chains. Over the last 24 hours, its Total Value Locked (TVL) has risen by 22.37 percent. The current value of TRON’s TVL is $5.34 billion.
Following the introduction of Just Lend and Sun.io, TRON saw a significant increase in its TVL. The USDT, USDJ, TUSD, USDC, and USDD stablecoins provide a solid foundation for the TRON ecosystem. Since the beginning of the week, the value of TRON has risen by 10.23 percent. Decentralized Web3 infrastructure Ankr has announced a cooperation with TRON to let TRON developers build scalable and secure decentralized applications (Dapps).
In order to link their wallet or Dapp to the TRON blockchain, users may utilize Ankr’s TRON RPCs. There are plans for it to serve as a messenger or blockchain router to exchange on-chain information between nodes, Dapps, and, eventually, the end-users themselves. According to CMC, the TRON price today is $0.078382 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,052,420,767 USD. TRON has been up 3.25% in the last 24 hours.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.