TRON (TRX) Crypto Takes Off Ahead of USDD Launch Tomorrow
By David Wagner
Investing.com - In contrast to most crypto-currencies in recent days, and in particular with Bitcoin , which remains stuck under $40,000, the TRON (TRX) crypto is soaring by 10% since yesterday, and by nearly 25% over a week. This sharp rise has also allowed it to enter the Top 20 most important cryptocurrencies, currently in 20th position.
In addition, it is the best performing cryptocurrency in the Top 20 at the time of writing, both over 24 hours and over 7 days.
The main factor behind the TRON cryptocurrency's outperformance is the upcoming launch (tomorrow, Thursday, May 5) of the USDD or "Decentralized USD", which claims to be "the most decentralized stablecoin in human history", and will be launched on the TRON network.
That's not all, as TRON also announced plans to create a TRON DAO reserve, or in its own words, "the blockchain industry's first decentralized reserve," news that is generating hype that benefits the cryptocurrency.
Important technical thresholds for the TRON (TRX) cryptocurrency
As far as TRON's chart evolution is concerned, it should be noted that the cryptocurrency sent a positive signal today by crossing its 200-day moving average, after having moved below this indicator since the end of 2021.
Currently at $0.07616, this MM200 days are to be considered as the first support near the current prices.
On the upside, the psychological threshold of $0.08000, coupled with the March 31 high of $0.07950 form the first resistance zone to be considered. Beyond that, the key threshold of $0.1 could be quickly targeted.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or