By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Bharti Airtel (NS: BRTI ), Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (NS: HPCL ), Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NS: SUN ), Godrej Properties (NS: GODR ), Union Bank of India (NS: UNBK ), Dabur India (NS: DABU ), and Bank of India (NS: BOI ), among others, will release their earnings results for the September ending the quarter on Tuesday.
Maruti Suzuki (NS: MRTI ) India: The automaker has reported a 24% decline in sales at 1,38,335 units in October, compared to 1,82,448 units sold in the same period last year.
Yes Bank (NS: YESB ): The private lender has appointed Sharad Sharma as a non-executive director with effect from November 1, 2021. The bank has also completed the stake sale transactions in YES Asset Management India and YES Trustee Ltd to GPL Finance and Investments.
PI Industries Ltd (NS: PIIL ): The Business Transfer Agreement between PI Industries and Ind Swift Laboratories stands terminated, as the pharmaceutical company has failed to complete several pre-agreed conditions precedents.
Hero MotoCorp (NS: HROM ): The two-wheeler maker’s total sales dipped to 5,47,970 units for October, by 32% on a quarter-on-quarter basis.
Muthoot Finance Ltd (NS: MUTT ): RBI has cancelled the Certificate of Authorisation (CoA) of Muthoot Finance Limited (NS: MUTT ) of owning and operating White Label ATMs after the company voluntarily surrendered it.
Raymond (NS: RYMD ): The company has divested 100% of its stake in wholly-owned subsidiary Scissors Engineering Products Ltd to another one of its wholly-owned subsidiaries, JK Files (India) Ltd.
Grasim Industries (NS: GRAS ): The textile industry company has started commercial operations at its plants in Jharkhand and Gujarat.
Burger King India Ltd (NS: BURG ) India: The company will acquire a controlling stake of 83.24% in PT Sari Burger Indonesia, which manages and operates the Burger King brand in Indonesia. The latter has 177 restaurants.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.