By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Companies including Bank of Baroda Ltd (NS: BOB ), Oil India (NS: OILI ), Affle India Ltd (NS: AFFL ), Glenmark Life Sciences Ltd (NS: GLEM ), Berger Paints (NS: BRGR ), Zomato Ltd (NS: ZOMT ), and Pidilite Industries (NS: PIDI ), among others, are scheduled to release their earnings result for the September-ended quarter on November 10.
FSN E-Commerce Ventures (Nykaa): The e-commerce company will be listed on the Indian stock exchanges, BSE and NSE today. The issue was subscribed 82 times on the last day of bidding and the price of the issue is fixed at Rs 1,125 per share. The beauty platform has managed to raise more than Rs 2,300 from anchor investors before the IPO listing.
Vodafone Idea (NS: VODA ): For a possible recast of loans, through a potential hold on interest payments, longer repayment tenures or lower rates, the telco is reported to have discussions with lenders, including consortium lead SBI (NS: SBI ). If the recast is approved, the current financial strain on the telco would be reduced.
JSW Energy (NS: JSWE ): The Maharashtra-based company shares its plans to raise about $500 million through a strategic stake sale, in order to ramp up the generation of non-conventional power.
Fairchem Organics Ltd (NS: FAIH ): A total of 13 lakh shares of the chemical manufacturing company were sold by FIH Mauritius Investments priced at Rs 1,876.73/share, while IIFL Asset Management Limited and the Public Sector Pension Investment Board bought 3.75 lakh shares and 2.75 lakh shares of Fairchem Organics priced at Rs 1,875/share. Moreover, IIFL Special Opportunities Fund Series 7 also purchased 4.13 lakh shares of the chemical company at Rs 1,874.43 apiece.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.