By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Companies including SBI (NS: SBI ), Eicher Motors (NS: EICH ), Bata India (NS: BATA ), Pfizer (NYSE: PFE ), DCM Shriram (NS: DCMS ) Industries, and Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail, among others, will release their earnings results for the September quarter on Wednesday.
HDFC (NS: HDFC ) Life Insurance Company Ltd (NS: HDFL ): The Competition Commission of India (CCI) has approved the acquisition of 100% shareholding in Exide Life Insurance Company Limited by HDFC Life Insurance Company, followed by a proposal to merge Exide Life, a wholly-owned subsidiary of HDFC Life with the latter.
Infosys (NS: INFY ): Infosys Finacle, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Infosys and IBM (NYSE: IBM ) have collaborated to create a platform that will help banks scale business transformation and accelerate cloud activities smoothly.
Wipro (NS: WIPR ): Wipro Ltd has partnered with TEOCO to develop solutions that help communication service providers (CSPs) with next-generation network solutions.
Coal India Ltd (NS: COAL ): Shri Makwana Poonambhai Kalabhai has been appointed as a non-official part-time Director on the Board of Directors of Coal India Limited (NS: COAL ) for a period of three years, w.e.f. November 2.
Vedanta Ltd (NS: VDAN ): Sesa Mining Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Vedanta has approved the acquisition of Desai Cement Company.
Poonawalla Fincorp Ltd (NS: POON ): The Board of the company has approved divestment of the company’s direct and indirect shareholding in Magma HDI General Insurance, in compliance with the requirements of RBI and IRDAI.
Tata Steel (NS: TISC ): The National Company Law Tribunal, Mumbai Bench has approved the amalgamation of Bamnipal Steel Ltd and Tata Steel BSL Ltd with as well as into Tata Steel.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.