By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Gail (India): The National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) has approved the government-owned natural gas transmission company, GAIL (NS: GAIL ) India’s acquisition of 26% stake in Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services (IL&FS) Group in the ONGC (NS: ONGC ) Tripura Power Company.
Reliance Industries (NS: RELI ): The Indian conglomerate has confirmed that its chairman, Mukesh Ambani and his family will continue to live in their private residence Antilia, after rumours about their plans to partly live in London surfaced.
Coal India (NS: COAL ): Outstanding dues of about Rs 24,000-25,000 crore will likely delay Coal India’s plans of raising rising prices, which it has been intently looking towards for some time now, as the mining major has failed to get the key stakeholders’ nod amid the tough financial situation.
Grasim Industries (NS: GRAS ): The textile industry company has confirmed commissioning the Chloromethane or CMS project in Gujarat on November 4, which has a capacity of 150 tons/day or 50,000 tons/year. The project will cater to domestic as well as international markets, which will increase the annualised revenue by an additional Rs 400 crore.
NMDC (NS: NMDC ) Limited: The state-owned mineral producer has fixed the prices of iron ore, with lump ore priced at Rs 5,950/tonne and fine charged at Rs 4,760/tonne.
SJVN (NS: SJVN ): The company has bagged a 100 MW grid-connected solar PV power project from Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd through a tariff-based competitive bidding process. The speculated price of construction for this project would be around Rs 545 crore.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
NMDC is a good buy. Despite falling international iron ore prices the current eps will be around 30Rs for current Fy. Expect dividend around 20Rs in FebLike 3
Sjvn stock we can buy nowLike 1
Comprehensive review is very useful. Fundamentally sound companies data may be provided like EPS PE Book Value..Like 1