By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Jindal Steel & Power Ltd (NS: JNSP ) (Hisar): The stainless steel major commissioned the Precision Strip Mill on Wednesday, indicating completion of the first phase of its latest brownfield expansion plan. This development will push JSHL’s precision strip production capacity to 48,000 TPA, from the present 22,000 TPA.
Reliance Industries (NS: RELI ): Reliance Jio could participate in the delivery services company’s (Google-backed) new fundraising round of $200-250 million, by investing in it.
L&T (NS: LART ) Finance Holdings Ltd (NS: LTFH ): The company’s consolidated net profit declined by 15% annually to Rs 224 crore, while the total income too dropped by Rs 375 crore in the quarter ending September.
PNB (NS: PNBK ) Housing Finance: The housing finance company will consider issuing non-convertible debentures of up to Rs 2,000 crore in tranches on a private placement basis, on November 2.
Bandhan Bank Ltd (NS: BANH ): The holdings company of Bandhan Bank has offered to buy 34% of Future Group’s stake and 17% in Future Generali (MI: GASI ), a JV between Future Group, Industrial Investment Trust, and Generali.
Mindtree (NS: MINT ): The mid-sized IT firm announced the resignation of its executive director and chief operating officer, in a regulatory filing on October 20.
Havells India (NS: HVEL ): The company reported lower than expected earnings result for the September quarter on Wednesday. Its net profit declined by 7.2% YoY at Rs 301.6 crore.
Angel Broking Ltd (NS: ANGB ): The stockbroker firm reported a jump of Rs 60 crore in consolidated profit reported for the quarter ending September YoY, while its revenue shot to Rs 527.34 crore from Rs 309.85 a year before.
Additionally, companies include IDBI Bank (NS: IDBI ), Iifl Securities Ltd (NS: IIFS ), Container Corporation (NS: CCRI ) of India, Asian Paints (NS: ASPN ), Bank of Maharashtra, LIC Housing Finance, Lemon Tree Hotels, JSW Steel (NS: JSTL ), Biocon (NS: BION ), and TVS Motor Company (NS: TVSM ), among others, will release their earnings for the quarter ending September 2021 today.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.