By Aditya Raghunath
Investing.com -- Mutual fund buying and selling data in April in the midcap space threw up a couple of surprises. Like funds bought a lot of Vodafone Idea stock. In fact, it was the second-highest bought stock in the space.
A report by ICICI Securities Ltd (NS: ICCI ) gives the data for the stocks. Here’s how the top 5 stocks have fared since then:
Top 5 Midcap Buys by Mutual Funds in April 2021:
Price on April 30: Rs 87.05
Price on May 26: Rs 88.65
Percentage difference: Up 1.8%
- Vodafone Idea Ltd (NS: VODA )
Price on April 30: Rs 8.35
Price on May 26: Rs 8.55
Percentage difference: Up 2.4%
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd (NS: GLEN )
Price on April 30: Rs 576.8
Price on May 26: Rs 608.4
Percentage difference: Up 5.5%
- Granules India Ltd (NS: GRAN )
Price on April 30: Rs 333.7
Price on May 26: Rs 318.85
Percentage difference: Down 4.4%
Price on April 30: Rs 54.7
Price on May 26: Rs 57.8
Percentage difference: Up 5.7%
Top 5 Midcap Sells by Mutual Funds in April 2021:
- GMR Infrastructure Ltd (NS: GMRI )
Price on April 30: Rs 22.95
Price on May 26: Rs 27.2
Percentage difference: Up 18.1%
- Escorts Ltd (NS: ESCO )
Price on April 30: Rs 1,118.6
Price on May 26: Rs 1,137.9
Percentage difference: Up 1.72%
- Prestige Estates Projects Ltd (NS: PREG )
Price on April 30: Rs 271.85
Price on May 26: Rs 274.45
Percentage difference: Up 1%
- Coforge Limited (NS: COFO )
Price on April 30: Rs 2,869.05
Price on May 26: Rs 3,484.65
Percentage difference: Up 21.4%
- Dr Lal PathLabs Ltd (NS: DLPA )
Price on April 30: Rs 2,928.7
Price on May 26: Rs 2,788.4
Percentage difference: Down 4.8%
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.