BofA Securities upgraded Prothena Corp (PRTA) to Buy from Neutral and raised its price target to $65.00 from $45.00 following Biogen’s and Eisai’s announced positive topline data from their anti-amyloid beta (Ab) antibody, lecanemab. Shares surged around 80% intra-day today.
Baird upgraded Biogen (BIIB) to Outperform from Neutral and raised its price target to $340.00 from $224.00. Shares soared more than 29% intra-day today after CLARITY-AD becomes the first clearly positive study for a ABeta-targeting drug in Alzheimer's. According to the analysts, the reported data is pretty much a best-case scenario that not only should lead to approval and reimbursement but could make it challenging for competition (assuming any are successful) to match.
Atlantic Equities upgraded Netflix (NFLX) to Overweight from Neutral and raised its price target to $283.00 from $211.00, noting it believes the revenue opportunity from the upcoming ad-supported tier isn’t reflected in the price. Shares were trading around 9% higher intra-day.
Evercore ISI upgraded Illumina (ILMN) to Outperform from In Line and raised its price target to $250.00 from $170.00. Shares were trading 7% higher intra-day.
By Davit Kirakosyan
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.