By Davit Kirakosyan
Cantor Fitzgerald initiated coverage on WeWork Inc (NYSE: WE ) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $8.00, noting it believes the company will be able to extend debt maturities (which resulted in stock weakness) in such that it can ladder debt repayments beginning in 2025. According to Cantor Fitzgerald, the biggest near-term catalyst for shares is an announcement pertaining to extending the maturities of its debt.
HSBC initiated coverage on Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM ) with a Buy rating and a price target of $180.00.
Evercore ISI initiated coverage on R1 RCM Inc (NASDAQ: RCM ) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $25.00. The strength of the company’s business model along with the potential for additional numbers upside from Cloudmed synergies and additional new client wins make the company Evercore’s Top Pick in Healthcare IT.
Jefferies initiated coverage on XPO Logistics (NYSE: XPO ) with a Buy rating and a price target of $70.00. Shares were up more than 3% today.
FBN Securities initiated coverage on Smartsheet (NYSE: SMAR ) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $50.00.
HSBC initiated coverage on Intel (NASDAQ: INTC ) with a Reduce rating and a price target of $23.00.
Want to get this news first? Upgrade to InvestingPro for real-time market coverage.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.