By Davit Kirakosyan
Wells Fargo downgraded ONE Gas Inc. (NYSE: OGS ) to Equal Weight from Overweight and lowered its price target to $80.00 from $89.00. Shares plunged more than 17% today following the company’s issued 2023 financial guidance.
BofA Securities downgraded Saia Inc. (NASDAQ: SAIA ) to Underperform from Neutral and cut its price target to $215.00 from $216.00 as demand deteriorates faster than expected. Shares fell more than 2% today after the company provided Q4 LTL operating data.
Goldman Sachs downgraded PagSeguro Digital Ltd (NYSE: PAGS ) to Sell from Neutral and cut its price target to $9.00 from $15.00 following weaker-than-expected Q3/22 results . Shares were down more than 7% today.
Wolfe Research downgraded CrowdStrike Holdings (NASDAQ: CRWD ) to Peerperform from Outperform following the underwhelming Q3/23 results with a miss on net new ARR in the quarter, and guidance for Q4 and fiscal 2024 ARR and FCF coming in below expectations. While management stated that the weakness is purely a macro issue, the analysts said their industry conversations are leading to more questions around the competitive environment as well as the overall demand environment.
Morgan Stanley downgraded Ally Financial (NYSE: ALLY ) to Underweight from Equalweight and cut its price target to $19.00 from $28.00. Shares plunged nearly 4% today.
Want to get this news first? Upgrade to InvestingPro for real-time market coverage.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.