By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- A total of 61 listed companies are scheduled to release their financial earnings for the quarter ended June 30, 2023, on Monday, July 31, 2023, including one Nifty50 constituent stock.
The watches manufacturer and Tata Group major Titan (NS: TITN ) Ltd is set to release its financial earnings for the first quarter of the financial year 2023-24 on Wednesday.
The low-cost airline carrier InterGlobe Aviation (NS: INGL ) and the cement manufacturing giant Ambuja Cements (NS: ABUJ ) are also slated to release earnings results for the June quarter financial earnings on August 2, 2023.
The domestic market made a lower opening on Wednesday following negative cues from global peers and following weak economic data from global markets.
Other prominent market players that will report their Q1 FY24 on August 2, 2023, include:
- Mankind Pharma (NS: MNKI )
- Hindustan Petroleum (NS: HPCL ) Corporation
- Gujarat Gas (NS: GGAS )
- Aditya Birla Capital (NS: ADTB )
- SKF India (NS: SKFB )
- Engineers India (NS: ENGI )
- Quess Corp (NS: QUEC )
- GPT Infraprojects (NS: GPTI )
- Gateway Distriparks
- Sterling Tools
- Sapphire Foods India
- Firstsource Solutions (NS: FISO )
- Hindustan Motors (NS: HMTR )
- Welspun Investments and Commercials
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.