By Aditya Raghunath
Mid-cap IT companies have seen their stock prices grow steadily during the lockdown. As digitization is no longer an option, these companies have done well. Rising demand for software product development has helped these companies increase revenue at a time when other sectors were struggling. These stocks have continued to gain between 7.5-39% in a little over a month.
Here’s how 5 mid-cap IT stocks have performed since June 30.
Share price on June 30: Rs 4,071.3
Share price on August 10: Rs 4,785.65
Percentage gain: 17.5%
Share gain in the last 12 months: 90.17%
- MindTree Ltd (NS: MINT )
Share price on June 30: Rs 2,600.5
Share price on August 10: Rs 2,796.05
Percentage gain: 7.5%
Share gain in the last 12 months: 150.37%
- Happiest Minds Technologies Ltd (NS: HAPP )
Share price on June 30: Rs 1,004.1
Share price on August 10: Rs 1,395
Percentage gain: 39%
Share gain in the last 12 months: 276.06%
- Persistent Systems Ltd (NS: PERS )
Share price on June 30: Rs 2,938.85
Share price on August 10: Rs 3,159
Percentage gain: 7.5%
Share gain in the last 12 months: 223.62%
- Cyient Ltd-B (NS: CYIE )
Share price on June 30: Rs 859.6
Share price on August 10: Rs 952.9
Percentage gain: 11%
Share gain in the last 12 months: 158.24%
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.