Tezos Foundation, which promotes development on the Tezos blockchain, is backing its exclusive naming service Tezos Domains with their IDO already live for the Tezos community. TrustSwap launchpad is meant to host the IDO for wider communities on 25th September 2023. The project has announced their Initial Decentralized Offering (IDO) to take place on September 25th and the closing date would be until September 28th. Tezos community members are already able to participate in the IDO directly by using XTZ.
For the past two years, Tezos Domains has been active and stands as one of the top-performing Dapps within the Tezos ecosystem. It boasts seamless integrations with platforms like Plenty DEX, Kukai Wallet, Temple Wallet, Mailchain, Ledger, and TzKT. Tezos Domains empowers individuals to craft unique domain names and assert ownership on the Tezos Blockchain. These domains serve as a means to display verified contact details, associate a web3 wallet address with a website, showcase an avatar, and offer even more functionalities to users.
With over 150,000 domain registrations, Tezos Domains has successfully established itself as a trusted name in the blockchain domain space. Tezos Domains is backed by the Tezos Foundation, which only accelerates the most innovative and advanced projects within Tezos Blockchain.
Andrew Paulicek, Founder and CEO of Tezos Domains further commented, “First of all, we want to thank Tezos Foundation for their continued support, and we’re very excited to have a partner like TrustSwap onboard as well. We’re confident that this will serve as an excellent opportunity to improve our treasury and provide the opportunity to expand the user base of Tezos Domains. We’re looking forward to the positive impact it will have on our ecosystem.”
The $TED token is a governance token for the Tezos Domains DAO that controls the smart contracts and the treasury, including 100% of the revenue. Staking the $TED token gives holders voting power and generates staking rewards.
By securing one of these exclusive domains, users will have the privilege of owning a unique digital identity on the Tezos blockchain. This isn’t just a domain; it’s a testament to the future of digital interactions on the blockchain. Seamlessly integrate your Tezos Domain into Tezos-based projects and applications, making it a versatile asset in the decentralized world.
If you would like to participate in the TED Token Offering Join Here.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.