By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Tata Motors (NS: TAMO )
The domestic automaker has confirmed the voluntary delisting of its American Depositary Shares (ADSs), representing its Ordinary Shares from the New York Stock Exchange, with effect from closing hours of trading on Jan 23.
After Monday, Jan 23, there will be no over-the-counter market trading of the ADSs in the US, the mega-cap giant said.
Tata Communications (NS: TATA )
The large-cap Tata company’s consolidated PAT climbed 0.3% YoY but declined 26% sequentially to Rs 395 crore in Q3 FY23, while consolidated revenue rose 8.2% YoY and sequentially to Rs 4,528 crore, following upsides in the Data business.
Its consolidated EBITDA remained flat at Rs 1,077 crore and grew 4.6% QoQ, while its EBITDA margin witnessed a sharp 170 bps YoY rise and 210 bps QoQ surge at 23.8% in the December quarter.
Shares tanked 4.45% to Rs 1,322 apiece on Tuesday.
Tata Coffee (NS: TACO )
The small-cap Tata company will convene a Board meeting on Tuesday, Jan 24, 2023, to consider and approve the December quarter earnings.
Shares of the company traded 0.12% higher at 10:30 am on Monday.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
indian trading market the best platform of investing..Like 1