- Switzerland remains one of the most crypto-friendly countries with its progressive laws, and regulations.
- Swiss government-owned PostFinance bank partnered with Sygnum to provide customers with crypto services.
The Swiss government has a crypto-friendly legal framework in place that helps to lure in firms. Thanks to progressive laws, Switzerland is home to more than 900 cryptocurrency and blockchain firms.
A crypto haven: The need of the hour The recent turmoil in the U.S. crypto-banking industry has left companies searching high and low for new partner banks. U.S. banks including Silvergate Capital, Silicon Valley Bank, and Signature Bank have shut shops recently, following the strict regulatory intervention.
In contrast, more and more traditional banks in Switzerland are now starting to offer customers the option to buy and sell crypto.
Switzerland’s fifth-largest bank PostFinance has partnered with digital assets bank Sygnum to provide customers with crypto services.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.