By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Ircon International Ltd (NS: IRCN ): The railway company incorporated Ircon Ludhiana Rupnagar, a wholly-owned subsidiary on Dec 24, constructing the greenfield Ludhiana Rupnagar National Highway.
Canara Bank (NS: CNBK ): The state-owned bank raised Rs 2,500 crore by issuing Basel-III compliant bonds to a total of 10 allottees, after receiving a total bid amount of Rs 9,374 crore.
GMR Infrastructure (NS: GMRI ): The infra conglomerate has signed a shareholders agreement with Indonesia’s Angkasa Pura II on Dec 23 to develop Medan Airport, Indonesia.
VST Tillers Tractors Ltd (NS: VST ): The tillers and tractors manufacturer will likely shut down this fiscal with a record topline of Rs 1,000 crore and amid rising compact tractors’ demand. The company is India’s largest power manufacturer and meets almost two-thirds of the demand.
Emami (NS: EMAM ) Realty: Credit rating agency CARE has upgraded the long term bank facilities rating of the real estate company from 'BBB-; Stable’ to 'BBB; Stable'.
Banas Polytex: The commercial services company has approved raising funds to about Rs 49.8 crore through the Rights issue.
Lloyds (LON: LLOY ) Steels Industries: The heavy equipment manufacturer will issue and allot optionally fully convertible debentures of up to Rs 20.72 crore worth through preferential allotment, which will be used for general corporate purposes.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.