By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- DLF Ltd (NS: DLF ): The real estate major launched its luxury housing project in Delhi on Friday, for a starting price of Rs 3 crore. The project, called ‘ONE Midtown’ consists of 913 luxury flats.
KEC International (NS: KECL ): The construction engineering company has secured new orders worth Rs 1,025 crore across its different businesses, including civil, transmission and distribution, and others.
Interglobe Aviation Ltd (NS: INGL ): Due to rising Covid-19 cases across the country, the airline company will cancel 20% of its flights and waive off change fees for customers till March 31.
Csb Bank Ltd (NS: CSBB ): The MD & CEO of the private lender, C VR Rajendran has taken early retirement on health grounds, and will continue to serve the position until March end, while the bank will find a successor.
Companies including GNA Axles (NS: GNAA ), 5Paisa Capital Ltd (NS: PAIS ), Excel Realty & Infra, Ganga Papers India Ltd (BO: GAPA ), Add-Shop ERetail and Vikas Lifecare Ltd (NS: VIKR ) will announce their earnings report for the December-ending quarter today.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.