By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Apollo Tyres (NS: APLO ): The tyre manufacturer’s consolidated profit rose 12% YoY to Rs 194.5 crore in Q2, thanks to on-time pricing actions and cost control measures, while revenue from operations advanced 17% to Rs 5,956 crore.
Biocon (NS: BION ): The biopharmaceutical firm’s net profit slipped 10% YoY to Rs 168 crore due to tax adjustments. The revenue from operations surged 26% to Rs 2,320 crore and EBITDA jumped 34% to Rs 816 crore in Q2.
NMDC (NS: NMDC ): The state-owned iron-ore company’s net profit declined 62% YoY to Rs 885.65 crore in Q2, mainly due to lower income that tanked 45.4% to Rs 3,754.77 crore during the period.
PB Fintech (NS: PBFI ): Tiger Global Management has sold 1,34,17,607 equity shares of the online insurer for a total value of Rs 522.5 crore, translating to a 2.98% stake in the company on Monday through open market transactions.
IRCTC (NS: INIR ): The railway company’s PAT surged 42.5% YoY to Rs 226 crore and revenue from operations jumped 99% to Rs 805.8 crore in Q2. Total income soared 97.55% to Rs 831.8 crore.
Hinduja Global (NS: HGSL ) Solutions: The IT services company posted a whopping 599% rally in consolidated profit at Rs 239 crore sequentially in Q2.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.