By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- RBL Bank Ltd (NS: RATB ): The private lender on Wednesday informed that its gross advances rose 5% to Rs 59,941 crore on a YoY basis as of Dec 31, 2021.
Vodafone Idea (NS: VODA ): The Delhi High Court has stayed the Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal’s order to prevent TRAI from taking any action against Vi for allowing select subscribers with certain tariff plans to port out from the network.
GAIL (NS: GAIL ) (India): The state-owned natural gas transmission company acquired a 26% stake in ONGC (NS: ONGC ) Tripura Power Company, which owns a 726.6 MW gas-based combined cycle power plant in Tripura.
HDFC Bank (NS: HDBK ): The private lender has sold distressed retail loans, which consisted mainly of personal and vehicle loans worth Rs 2,188 crore to asset reconstruction companies in the previous three quarters, in order to clean its book.
Vedanta Ltd (NS: VDAN ): The mining company’s aluminium business has partnered with GEAR India to install one of the largest fleets of largest Li-ion battery-powered electric forklifts in India.
Bharti Airtel (NS: BRTI ): By selling its tower assets in Tanzania, the telco’s subsidiary Airtel Africa Plc has received $159 million. It will receive another $17.1 million after transferring the towers to the buyer. Besides, Hughes Communications India and the telco have entered in a JV for providing satellite broadband services in the country.
NHPC (NS: NHPC ): The state-owned hydropower major has entered into a JV with Green Energy Development Corporation of Odisha Ltd to set up 500 MW floating solar power projects in the state.
Mahanagar Gas Ltd (NS: MGAS ): The country’s largest insurer LIC has picked up over 2% stake in the gas distribution company through open market transactions, thereby increasing its shareholding in the company from 5% to 7.01%.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.