By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Ambuja Cements (NS: ABUJ ): The Adani (NS: APSE ) Group-led cement major has created NDU with more than 50% shareholding in subsidiary ACC (NS: ACC ) as collateral for loans taken by the company, as per a regulatory filing.
SAIL (NS: SAIL ): The Maharatna CPSE has posted its best-ever production performance in FY22 and its turnover has exceeded Rs 1 lakh crore for the first time in the fiscal year at Rs 1.03 lakh crore, up over 50% compared to Rs 68,452 crore recorded during FY21.
Vodafone Idea (NS: VODA ): The mobile tower installation company Indus Towers (NS: INUS ) has asked the beleaguered telco to pay its dues or lose access to the mobile towers from Nov if the cash-strapped telco is unable to do so.
Nykaa (NS: FSNE ): The beauty products e-commerce company has informed that its board of directors will consider and approve the bonus share issue at a meeting on Oct 3.
Hindustan Copper (NS: HCPR ): The state-owned miner at its 55th AGM has received the shareholders' approval for a dividend of 23.2% for FY22.
Blue Dart Express (NS: BLDT ): The logistics company will hike the average shipment price by 9.6% from Jan 2023.
Genesys International Corporation (NS: GENS ): The IT company has partnered with the Nasdaq-listed infrastructure engineering software company, Bentley Systems to work on 3D mapping capabilities for major cities across India.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.