Stocks Under Focus: RIL, NTPC, UltraTech Cement & More
By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Reliance Industries (NS: RELI ): The country’s most-valuable listed company in terms of market cap will host its 45th AGM on Monday and traders expect announcements of the conglomerate’s retail and telecom IPOs.
NTPC (NS: NTPC ) Ltd: The energy giant’s board has approved investing Rs 11,843.75 crore for the 1,320 MW Stage-III expansion of its Talcher thermal power plant in Odisha.
UltraTech Cement (NS: ULTC ): The cement major has completed the expansion of 1.3 mtpa capacity at Dalla Cement Works in Uttar Pradesh, increasing the unit’s capacity to 1.8 mtpa.
New Delhi Television Ltd (NS: NDTV ): The media company has pushed its AGM to a week later to September 27, 2022, given the open offer from Adani (NS: APSE ) Group to acquire a 26% stake in the company.
IndiGo (NS: INGL ): The airline company’s shareholders approved the appointment of three directors and re-appointment of Anil Parashar as a director at its annual general meeting.
Berger Paints (NS: BRGR ): The paint maker aims to add up to 7,000 dealers annually, compared to the 4,000-4,500 rate and is looking forward to operationalizing the fully-automated paints manufacturing plant near Lucknow in November.
Minda Industries (NS: UNOI ): The auto parts manufacturer will invest around Rs 300 crore for expanding its manufacturing capacity of four-wheeler alloy wheels and 4-wheeler automotive switches and meet the rising demand.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or