By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- TVS Motor Company (NS: TVSM ): The two-wheeler and three-wheeler manufacturer’s net profit declined 5.1% YoY to Rs 274.5 crore and revenue rose 4% YoY to Rs 5,322 crore in the March quarter.
Tata Motors (NS: TAMO ): The domestic automaker has announced to foray into the electric last-mile cargo segment by rolling out the Ace EV.
Dabur India (NS: DABU ): The FMCG giant’s net profit declined 22% YoY to 294.2 crores in the March quarter, led by high input costs and muted consumption, while revenue from operations climbed 8% YoY to Rs 2,517.8 crore.
Adani Power (NS: ADAN ): The power company’s consolidated net profit rallied 35,630.7% YoY to Rs 4,645 crore in the March quarter, while revenue skyrocketed 93% YoY to Rs 13,308 crore
Wipro (NS: WIPR ): The IT major and HFCL have partnered to jointly develop a 5G product portfolio.
Indus Towers (NS: INUS ): The telecom infrastructure company’s consolidated PAT surged 34% YoY to Rs 1,829 crore in the March quarter, while revenue gained 10% YoY to Rs 7,116 crore.
CEAT (NS: CEAT ): The tyre company’s consolidated net profit declined 84% YoY to Rs 25 crore in Q4 FY22, but revenue from operations climbed 13.2% YoY to Rs 2,592 crore in the period.
Companies including Reliance Industries (NS: RELI ), Canara Bank (NS: CNBK ), Tata Power (NS: TTPW ), Sundaram Clayton (NS: SUND ), Shipping Corporation (NS: SCI ), and Bajaj Consumer Care (NS: BACO ), among others, will release their earnings results on Friday.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.