By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Indian Hotels (NS: IHTL ): The hospitality enterprise’s board has approved the reappointment of Puneet Chhatwal as its MD & CEO for five years.
Bank of India (NS: BOI ): The state-owned lender’s net profit rallied 142% YoY to Rs 606 crore in the March quarter, backed by a healthy NII growth and a sharp decline in loan loss provisions.
Grasim Industries (NS: GRAS ): The cement manufacturing company’s consolidated net profit jumped 62% YoY to Rs 2,777 crore in Q4 FY22, led by an 18% rise in revenue from operations at Rs 28,811 crore and a higher tax write back.
Indian Metals and Ferro Alloys (NS: IMFA ): The company’s consolidated net profit jumped 118% YoY to Rs 142.58 crore in Q4 FY22, and total income surged 29.5% YoY to Rs 761.46 crore.
Future Retail (NS: FURE ): The company informed exchanges that it would not be able to release its earnings results for the March quarter on May 30, as multiple resignations by top-level management, resulted in board structure imbalance.
Sugar Stocks: The government has imposed restrictions on the export of sugar, starting June 1, aimed at increasing its availability in the domestic market and curbing rising prices of the commodity.
Companies including Coal India (NS: COAL ), Bharat Petroleum (NS: BPCL ), Interglobe Aviation (NS: INGL ), Apollo Hospitals (NS: APLH ), Torrent Pharma (NS: TORP ), Fortis Healthcare (NS: FOHE ), Bata India (NS: BATA ), and NHPC (NS: NHPC ), among others, will release their earnings results for the March quarter on Wednesday.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.