By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Bharti Airtel (NS: BRTI ): The telecom major will pick a stake of about 4.7% in Indus Towers from Euro Pacific Securities, priced at Rs 187.88/share. The total value of the transaction will be Rs 2,388.06 crore. Besides, it will also acquire a 7% stake in Avaada KNShorapur for a cash consideration of Rs 1.74 crore.
GAIL (NS: GAIL ): The state-owned gas company will consider a share buyback on March 31, and its board will also approve the financial results for Q4 FY22 and the fiscal year.
Emami (NS: EMAM ): The FMCG company has acquired the British FMCG major Reckitt’s Dermicool brand for Rs 432 crore, not including the taxes and duties.
PVR (NS: PVRL ), Inox Leisure (NS: INOL ): The two biggest theatre chains in the country have announced a merger to form a resilient entity, under the brand name PVR INOX Ltd, which will have a market capitalization of over Rs 16,000, and operate 1,546 screens across 72 cities.
Wipro (NS: WIPR ): The IT firm’s board has approved an interim dividend of Rs 5/share for the ongoing financial year.
Vodafone Idea (NS: VODA ): The beleaguered telco’s shareholders have given a nod to the company for raising Rs 14,500 crore, at the EGM.
Fino Payments Bank (BO: FINY ): The central bank RBI has approved referring the NaviMumbai- lender’s customers to Finwizard Technology for mutual fund distribution, and 5paisa Capital for demat trading services under the referral arrangement.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.