By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- AXIS Bank (NS: AXBK ): The private sector major has appointed Manoj Kohli as an independent director for 4 years.
ICICI Bank (NS: ICBK ): Credit agency Moody’s has upgraded the baseline credit assessments of the private lender and Axis Bank (NS: AXBK ), indicating their credit fundamentals are improving, especially asset quality.
Indiabulls (NS: INBF ) Housing Finance: The mortgage lender has revised its reference rates on housing loans and MSME loans by 50 basis points in tandem with other lending institutions’ rate hikes after RBI raised repo rate by 50 bps recently.
Delta Corp (NS: DELT ): The gaming company’s subsidiary Deltatech Gaming has filed a DRHP with SEBI for raising a Rs 550 crore IPO.
Adani Wilmar (NS: ADAW ): The FMCG giant slashed the price of its edible oils by Rs 10 on Saturday after the government decided to lower import duties on the commodity.
Poonawalla Fincorp (NS: POON ): Sanjay Chamria and Mayank Poddar have offloaded 52.48 lakh equity shares of the NBFC at an average price of Rs 229/piece, amounting to Rs 120 crore via open market transactions.
Nazara Technologies (NS: NAZA ): The company will make a strategic investment of up to Rs 20.1 crore in subsidiary Absolute Sports by means of the share acquisition of promoter Porush Jain.
Engineers India (NS: ENGI ): The EPC company has secured three separate projects worth Rs 80 crore from specialised chemicals, sunrise and infrastructure sectors.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.