By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Hindustan Copper (NS: HCPR ): Post the lease-renewal by the Government of Jharkhand and acquiring the required Environment Clearance from the Environment Ministry, the mining company has resumed its operations at the Surda mine in Ghatshila, Jharkhand, starting Tuesday.
State Bank of India (NS: SBI ): The public sector lender has appointed Alok Kumar Choudhary as its new managing director, in charge of handling the bank’s retail business and operations.
Indian Hotels (NS: IHTL ) Company: The hospitality major announced the signing of an 88-room Vivanta hotel in Jammu.
Zee Entertainment (NS: ZEE ): The country’s largest insurance company LIC acquired an additional two lakh equity shares in the company through open market transactions.
RITES (NS: RITS ): The Indian Railways owned infrastructure company signed an agreement with Grands Trains.
Wockhardt (NS: WCKH ): Deepak Madnani has been appointed as the Chief Financial Officer of the drugmaker, starting June 7.
Future Group Companies: The e-commerce giant Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN ) has sent a notice to the group’s promoters asking them to stray away from entering into any kind of transaction with Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Industries (NS: RELI ), directly or indirectly.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.