By Malvika Gurung
Vodafone Idea (NS: VODA ): The beleaguered telco will raise Rs 436.2 crore from its UK promoter Vodafone Group (LON: VOD ) by issuing convertible warrants. Further, its CFO Akshaya Moondra has been appointed as the new CEO, commencing role on Aug 19, 2022.
HDFC (NS: HDFC ): The mortgage lender expects to raise up to Rs 11,000 crore via bond issuance on a private placement basis. The secured redeemable NCDs have a base issue size of Rs 4,000 crore.
Bharat Electronics (NS: BAJE ): The Navratna stock has signed a contract worth Rs 250 crore with the Ministry of Defence.
Union Bank of India (NS: UNBK ): The state-owned lender will raise Rs 1,320 crore in the week via bonds issuance on a private placement basis.
Parag Milk Foods (NS: PAMF ): 13.25 lakh equity shares or a 1.39% stake of the cheese producer have been sold by investor Blue Daimond Properties from July 13-19 through open market transactions, reducing holding from 6.3% to 4.91%.
Companies including Tata Steel (NS: TISC ), Axis Bank (NS: AXBK ), Tech Mahindra (NS: TEML ), KPIT Technologies (NS: KPIE ), Canara Bank (NS: CNBK ), and Indian Energy Exchange (NS: IIAN ), among others, will release their June quarterly earnings results on Monday.
Add Chart to Comment
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Only English comments will be allowed.