By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Biocon (NS: BION ): The US health regulator US FDA has issued three observations on inspecting the biopharma company’s Telangana-based manufacturing unit.
Life Insurance Corporation (NS: LIFI ): The public insurer has pared its shareholding in the fertilizer manufacturing company GNFC from 5.73% to 3.7%.
Emami (NS: EMAM ): The personal care industry major has forayed into the pet-care industry by acquiring a 30% stake in Cannis Lupus, a pet-care startup in an all-cash deal for an undisclosed sum.
NTPC (NS: NTPC ): The country’s largest energy conglomerate has signed a deal with the NITI Aayog for developing a net zero greenhouse gas emissions roadmap for the corporation, as per the power ministry.
Tube Investments (NS: CHOL ) of India (NS: TBEI ): The engineering company will acquire a 76% equity stake in the electronics company Moshine Electronics, which manufactures camera modules for mobile phones. The deal is estimated at a total consideration of Rs 8.64 crore.
Companies including Reliance Industries (NS: RELI ), Ultratech Cement (NS: ULTC ), JSW Steel (NS: JSTL ), Coforge (NS: COFO ), Bandhan Bank (NS: BANH ), HDFC Asset Management Company (NS: HDFA ), Crompton Greaves (NS: CGPO ) Consumer Electricals, and HFCL (NS: HFCL ), among others, will release their earnings for the June 2022 quarter on Friday.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.