By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries (NS: SUN ): After announcing that its Halol unit is under USFDA’s import alert, the pharma giant clarified that it would not revise the revenue guidance for FY23, adding there will be no impact on specialty revenues.
Hindustan Unilever (NS: HLL ): The FMCG behemoth forayed into the health and wellness products segment by acquiring a majority stake in OZiva and a 19.8% stake in Wellbeing Nutrition with a total investment of Rs 335 crore.
Paytm (NS: PAYT ): The financial services company’s board will meet on Dec 13 to consider a proposal for share buyback. It has a liquidity of Rs 9,182 crore.
Max Financial Services (NS: MAXI ): The company has acquired the balance 5.17% stake in Max Life Insurance Company held by Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company, hiking its shareholding in the life insurer to 87%.
Triveni Engineering (NS: TREI ): Promoter Dhruv Manmohan Sawhney has sold 1.7 crore equity shares or 7% stake in the company at an average of Rs 280.75 apiece, while Goel Anil Kumar has bought 18 lakh shares at an average of Rs 280 apiece through open market transactions.
Kalyan Jewellers (NS: KALN ) India: The leading jewellery company has announced its expansion plan for the calendar year 2023, under which it plans to launch 52 stores in 52 weeks (1 year).
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.