By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- HDFC Bank (NS: HDBK ): The private lender giant will acquire a 9.94% stake in Go Digit Life Insurance by investing in the range of Rs 49.9-69.9 crore in two tranches.
Life Insurance Corporation (NS: LIFI ): The insurance behemoth has diluted shareholding in Nagpur Power & Industries by over 2% through open market sales, bringing it down to 8.33%.
Eicher Motors (NS: EICH ): The auto manufacturer’s CFO Kaleeswaran Arunachalam has tendered his resignation, with Sept 2 being his last working day in the role.
Dr Reddy’s: The pharmaceutical major has received an establishment inspection report for its manufacturing unit in Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh from the US health regulator USFDA, marking that the inspection is closed.
Indian Oil (NS: IOC ) Corp: The refining giant has announced to achieve a net zero carbon emissions goal by 2046 and will spend a total of Rs 2 lakh crore to achieve neutrality.
Nykaa (NS: FSNE ): Actress Priyanka Chopra has announced partnering with the beauty e-commerce company for the launch of her haircare brand Anomaly in India.
Syrna SGS Technology: The EMS provider’s shares will launch on Indian exchanges on Friday at Rs 300-320 apiece levels.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.