By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Infosys (NS: INFY ): The IT giant and luxury automaker Rolls-Royce (LON: RR ) launched a joint aerospace engineering research centre in Bengaluru on Thursday, for providing high-end R&D services and high-end digital capabilities to Rolls-Royce’s engineering and group business services.
Lupin (NS: LUPN ): The drugmaker has launched Merzee capsules in the US market under an exclusive license, along with a distribution and marketing agreement with Slayback Pharma. Merzee is a medication to prevent pregnancy.
Jindal Stainless (NS: JIST ): The stainless steel producer’s sales figure in FY22 surged 23% YoY to 10.11 lakh tonnes and was up 6% YoY at 2.69 lakh tonnes in the March ending quarter.
Sobha Developers (NS: SOBH ): The realty company’s total sales volume in Q4 FY22 stood at 1.34 million square feet of super built-up area, compared to 1.33 million square feet of super built-up area in the year-ago period.
Sterling and Wilson Renewable Energy (NS: STEN ): The leading renewable EPC company’s loss in the March ending quarter fell 63.2% YoY to Rs 126.61 crore, however, the revenue plunged 22% YoY to Rs 1,071 crore in the period.
Sonata Software (NS: SOFT ): The IT company’s board has appointed Samir Dhir as its CEO, starting Apr 8, 2022, as Srikar Reddy voluntarily stepped down from his position and will now work as the MD of the company.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.