By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Lupin (NS: LUPN ): The US drug regulatory USFDA has issued 13 observations to the pharmaceutical major’s subsidiary Novel Laboratories, after conducting an inspection.
Future Retail (NS: FURE ): The retail company’s CEO Sadashiv Nayak has resigned from the position after only 7 months of his appointment.
Vedanta (NS: VDAN ): The mining major’s board has given a green signal to the company’s plans of sourcing 580 MW of green energy for its operations across the country. It signed a power delivery agreement with Sterlite Power Technologies.
Ruchi Soya Industries (NS: RCSY ): The edible oil maker has set an issue price at Rs 650/share for its follow-on public offer.
HDFC (NS: HDFC ) Asset Management Company (NS: HDFA ): The country’s largest insurer LIC has acquired a 2.02% of the leading mutual fund's investment company through open market transactions, raising its shareholding from 5% to 7.02% in the company.
SJVN (NS: SJVN ): The PSU has incorporated a new subsidiary called SJVN Green Energy for the execution of renewable projects, and it will work towards generating power from renewable sources.
Sterlite Technologies (NS: STTE ): The tech company will be selling its stake of 64.98% held in Maharashtra Transmission Communication Infrastructure for a total consideration of Rs 43 crore, which will be received in multiple tranches.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Tata powerLike 0