By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Infosys (NS: INFY ): The IT behemoth has announced bringing in 1,000 jobs to its newly-inaugurated digital centre in Calgary, Canada over the next two years.
Mahindra Logistics (NS: MALO ): The logistics company has announced acquiring the cash-strapped logistic unicorn Rivigo Services’ B2B express business, including its team, customers, assets and even the tech platform.
Hero MotoCorp (NS: HROM ): The automaking giant will mark the onset of the festive session by launching Hero GIFT- the Grand Indian Festival of Trust initiative, which comprises retail benefits, an array of financing schemes and pre-booking offers, among others.
Vodafone Idea (NS: VODA ): Vodafone Idea Business, in a partnership with the state-owned Energy Efficiency Services has installed 16.7 lakh smart meters in Uttar Pradesh and Haryana and will install 33.3 lakh more.
Jubilant Foodworks (NS: JUBI ): The food service company has acquired a 29.4% stake in Roadcast and will pick the remaining 10.58% stake likely by October 26.
Jyoti Structures (NS: JYTS ): The EPC service provider has bagged a contract from Sterlite Power Transmission at Rs 237 crore for a turnkey supply and construction of a transmission line in Karnataka and Goa.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.