By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- HDFC (NS: HDFC ): The mortgage lender has raised its benchmark lending rate by 25 basis points, coming into effect from Aug 9, 2022. This is the sixth rate hike undertaken by the lender in two months.
HDFC Bank (NS: HDBK ): The private lending giant has partnered with the receivables discounting platform M1xchange for providing more liquidity to small businesses at competitive interest rates.
NTPC (NS: NTPC ): The country’s largest energy conglomerate will seek shareholders' approval for raising up to Rs 12,000 crore by issuing NCDs at its annual general meeting on August 30.
Apollo Hospitals (NS: APLH ): The healthcare chain has acquired a hospital asset from Nayati Healthcare and Research NCR in Gurugram for about Rs 450 crore.
Zensar Technologies (NS: ZENT ): Amansa Holdings has sold 6.02 lakh equity shares of the software and services company or 0.27% stake in it through open market transactions, reducing shareholding to 3.56% from 3.83%.
Some Companies Releasing Q1 FY23 Earnings on Wednesday
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
zensar and fsl, both are worst companies. once up get out of these stock for always.Like 2