By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Cipla (NS: CIPL ): Ashish Adukia has been appointed as the global CFO and key managerial personnel of the pharmaceutical giant, while Dinesh Jain’s services as an interim CFO have been relieved and he shall continue to serve as Senior VP and Head-Corporate Finance.
Hindustan Zinc (NS: HZNC ): Five investment bankers, namely ICICI Securities (NS: ICCI ), Axis Capital, Citigroup (NYSE: C ) Global Markets, HDFC Bank (NS: HDBK ) and IIFL Securities have been selected to manage the sale of a 29.53% residual stake held by the government in the mining company.
NTPC (NS: NTPC ): The state-owned giant has floated a tender to raise a term loan of Rs 5,000 crore from financial institutions, which can be submitted by 1100 hours on August 31.
HDFC Asset Management Company Ltd (NS: HDFA ): Promoter BRDN Investment Management has offloaded a 5.58% stake or 1.19 crore equity shares in the company for Rs 2,303.4 crore through an open market transaction at Rs 1,935.6 apiece.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.