By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Adani Enterprises (NS: ADEL ): The giant’s consolidated profit jumped 76.5% YoY to Rs 468.7 crore in the June quarter, led by a sharp 225% YoY surge in total revenue at Rs 40,844.3 crore, thanks to a strong performance by its IRM and airport business.
Britannia Industries (NS: BRIT ): The food company’s net profit declined 13.2% YoY to Rs 336 crore in Q1 FY23 due to reducing domestic volumes, while revenue rose 8.7% YoY to Rs 3,701 crore.
Lupin (NS: LUPN ): The pharma company reported a consolidated net loss of Rs 89 crore in Q1 compared to a net profit of Rs 542 crore in the year-ago period. Its total revenue too slid marginally in the quarter, due to lower sales in the US market.
Bayer CropScience (NS: BAYE ): The pharma company’s net profit rallied 98.2% QoQ and 19.3% YoY to Rs 302.6 crore in the June quarter, while total income jumped 71.8% QoQ and 17.55 YoY to Rs 1,681.6 crore.
Welspun Corp (NS: WGSR ): The pipes manufacturer’s consolidated net profit plunged 96% YoY to Rs 4 crore in Q1 and total revenue declined 12% YoY to Rs 1,322 crore.
Pricol (NS: PRCO ): The auto tech company’s standalone PAT skyrocketed 562.5% YoY to Rs 15.9 crore in Q1 FY23 and revenue from operations surged 41.6% YoY to Rs 414.6 crore.
Thomas Cook (NS: THOM ): The travel agency company reported a profitable quarter in the Apr-Jun period, as its PBT came at Rs 59 million, compared to a loss of Rs 385 million in the March quarter and Rs 339 million in the year-ago period.
Some Companies Releasing Q1 FY23 Earnings Today
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.