By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Adani Enterprises (NS: ADEL ): The port-to-power conglomerate’s media arm AMG Media Networks will acquire a 29.18% stake in the media channel New Delhi Television Ltd (NS: NDTV ) and launch an open offer as required by SEBI to buy another 26% from shareholders.
Tata Motors (NS: TAMO ), Tata Power (NS: TTPW ): In a significant move towards expanding its renewable energy portfolio, the domestic automaker has signed a PPA with Tata Power to build a 7.25 Mwp onsite solar project at its vehicle manufacturing unit in Jamshedpur.
Hindustan Petroleum (NS: HPCL ): The state-owned refiner has begun its first cow dung-to-compressed biogas project at Sanchore, Rajasthan, under the GOBAR-Dhan scheme, and will make use of 100 tonnes cow dung per day for producing biogas, which will be used as automotive fuel.
Chennai Petroleum Corporation (NS: CHPC ): The Indian Oil Corp (NS: IOC )L subsidiary has entered into a JV with its parent company and others for setting up a 9 MTPA refinery in Tamil Nadu (NS: TNNP ) at a consideration of Rs 315.8 billion.
Devyani International (NS: DEVY ): Dunearn Investments based in Mauritius has offloaded 2,63,29,516 shares of the quick-service restaurants chain major, translating to a 2.18% stake in it at an average price of Rs 183.1 apiece for Rs 482 crore.
Arvind Smartspaces (NS: ARVD ): The real estate company and HDFC (NS: HDFC ) Capital Affordable Real Estate Fund will invest in subsidiary Arvind SmartHomes, Rs 300 crore and Rs 600 crore, respectively.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.